Edit audio files on the go.Sound Editor Pro is a professional audio application specialized in editing files, recording audio streams, and creating new audio items.
Although it comes bundled with many dedicated parameters, it sports a clean and intuitive layout that offers quick access to a well-organized set of functions which should please beginners and professionals alike.
Sound Editor Pro offers support for different file formats, namely WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, AIFF, MPC, and others.
What’s more, you can import data from audio CDs, analyze the waveform, perform basic editing operations with the audio selections (cut, copy, delete), mix or trim files, increase or decrease the volume of the selected region, and adjust the volume to an optimal level.
The tool gives you the possibility to apply various special effects (fade in or out, flanger, reverb, band-pass, high-pass), alter the noise reduction level, use the batch conversion mode for processing multiple files at the same time, merge items, convert text to speech, as well as view and change WMA information.
Sound Editor Pro lets you view the spectral content of an audio signal, create bookmarks, design a list with favorite audio functions (e.g. fade in or out, noise reduction), and insert silent areas and audio files into the selected position.
Other important features worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to use hotkeys for a better control over the entire process (which can be reasigned), create a new audio file by specifying the sample rate and channels, switch to a spectral view, zoom in or out, as well as play, pause, or stop the current song.
During our testing we have noticed that the tool carries out a task quickly, provides very good sound quality, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process. It is friendly with system resources, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
All in all, Sound Editor Pro proves to be a reliable audio editor that comes bundled with a decent pack of features.
Software4D Video Editor Pro is a full-featured video editor that allows you to edit and combine videos, add music, transition and fade effects, as well as adjust the playback speed.
With its help, you can join or split videos, make loops, trim, crop, merge clips, create slideshows, set playback speed, and eea19f52d2
B-3 V2 is a virtual analog synthesizer designed in the spirit of the first electronic organ, the B-3. The B-3 V2 offers a comprehensive collection of sounds drawn from this seminal model.
The range of the B-3 V2 is quite broad, as it features a standard and a grand piano, a Hammond organ, an electric piano, an electric guitar, a Mellotron, a Wurlitzer, a Melloron, a Mellotron Grand, a flute, a whistle, and an xylophone.
B-3 V2 Features:
• A complete set of 60 factory presets and 126 user presets with real-time parameter automation.
• A large oscillator that delivers rich and exciting sounds.
• Flexible filter design that generates a wealth of unique harmonics and classic filters.
• Grouping of presets in different folders that facilitates fast access.
• An FX section with a versatile chorus/flanger/phaser/stereo delay effect.
• Room emulation, including a classic hall, bathroom, and car.
• The B-3 V2 can also emulate the sound of an acoustic grand piano.
• An impressive 5-way rotary speaker with 3 bands, 2 built-in mics, and 3 high/low/middle sensitivity selectors.
• Chord sequencing, the ability to play notes with chord inversions, polyphony, and performance envelope.
• Syncopation (quantization), and a quantizer envelope.
• Two LFOs.
• A power supply unit that includes overdrive, compressor, and distortion.
• A versatile arpeggiator.
• An integrated chromatic tuner.
• Two arpeggiator modes: internal and external.
• A sequencer for note and arpeggio recordings.
• MIDI Learn function that works like a virtual instrument.
• Includes a CD with 60 factory presets, comprehensive documentation, demo tracks, videos, and technical support.
Digital Production Studio, the sequel to our SOUND TOOLS FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION, is an immersive collection of plugins that empowers Pro Tools, the industry standard for music recording, to deliver a professional production experience on Mac and Windows.
Andres A. Piña-Zambrano – Composer
I often use split-monos and Yamaha DX7 for melodies. I also use arpeggiators and effects. There are also DSP